Contact Us Today
+90 216 527 47 84
NORFOLK 7109 is a high performing product used for punching, drawing and stamping of aluminium fins used for manufacturing of heat exchangers.
It is used for the production for aluminium radiators and small electronic parts.
Typical used in dip tank in front of a fast running press.
- Chlorine and derivatives free.
- The product can be used on a wide range of alloys such as AL 8006 H24, AL 8079 and AL 1200.
- Due to a carefully selected blend of solvents the fluid doesn't require cleaning after the fins are formed as it evaporates.
- The product doesn't form aldehydes when it is brazed.
- Compatible with FDA regulations.
- Compatible with R134a and other refrigerant media.